viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

How's your memory?


I had a nice childhood, very playful

My house was humble but comfortable and spacious

My parents have been the best thing ever, I took great care





Shared and played with my brothers all the time, especially with my brother Gustavo ---------------->

I used to go all the time with my grandparents, my grandfather loved me and spoiled Roberto much, I was her favorite grandson

In my childhood I had many friends, I loved to play, my best childhood friend was Ricardo

I loved eating mandocas, empanadas and pancakes

My parents bought me many toys of all sizes, I loved a three-wheeled bicycle

All the while listening to music on a disk dresser, very old, I remember listening to songs of all kinds

Study at one of the best schools and the town, school FVM was very large and had good teachers was very nice and I learned a lot

In my vacation and liked to go to beaches with my family or my aunt Emilia

My favorite was and will remain El Chavo and El Zorro


"Life is a play that does not allow trials. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely every moment of your life before the curtain goes down and finish the work without applause".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario