jueves, 7 de junio de 2012

WELCOME TO MY BLOG LEVEL 4

Hello, World! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 4. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.


My name’s Luis Alfredo Leal Bracho but you can call me cat. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in San Miguel. I’m 26 years old and I have a small family. My mom is a housewife and my dad an builder. I have one brother and two sisters

I study Industrial Relations at URBE. My favorite subject is mathematics. This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the 6th trimester.




I love music, dancing, watching movies, surfing the Web, share it with friends, studying English, talking on the phone my friends. My favorite food is pasticho and salads. The most important thing for me is my family and their welfare. I also like hanging out with my friends.

I do not like peppers and beans, get up early on weekends, violence, war, injustice, hypocrisy and can not stand the noise and heat.

My dream is to graduate and get a good job at a prestigious company that gives me good economic stability for a decent life, traveling around the world but first know every corner of my country, I love to hear from Canaima, La Gran Sabana , and Salto Angel and many more places like Mexico, Spain, Italy, U.S.A

About English, I love learning new languages. I think English is very important. What should I do to practice my English? Well, listen to music and watch TV in English to talk to people who speak the language. I use social networks like Facebook and Twitter to connect with people around the world and make friends. I have to dedicate time to this language, I like but I have to practice more. The hardest thing for me is write it. I hope to share with classmates and learn a lot at this level

"Life is a play that does not allow trials. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely every moment of your life before the curtain goes down and finish the work without applause. "





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario